Terms and Conditions – Mother’s Day Lunch
1. This competition is organised by Polo Distribution (Pty) Ltd (‘Polo’).
2. The competition starts at 12:00 on Monday 7th of May 2018 and ends at 12:00 on Thursday 10th of May 2018. No late entries will be considered.
3. By submitting an entry, you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. Only South African residents over 18 years of age may enter the competition.
5. The competition is not open to anyone associated with or affiliated to Polo or the sponsors or organisers or a supplier of goods or services to the competition.
6. To enter the competition and stand a chance to win a prize, you must purchase Polo ladies accessories at any Polo store, complete the entry form and place your entry slip in the competition box in store.
7. You may only submit one entry per purchase. Should you return the purchase, the receipt will be marked as ‘invalid’ and you will not qualify for the competition.
8. One winner will be chosen from each store. All entries will be verified and the winners will be chosen from an audited random draw at the Polo offices on Friday 11th of May 2018.
9. Winners will be contacted on Friday 11th of Mat 2018.
10. Each winner will receive a voucher to the value of R500.00 for a complimentary Mother’s Day meal, for yourself and your mother at a local restaurant.
11. Polo will attempt to contact a winner at least 3 times, and if we are unable to contact a winner, the winner will forfeit the prize and Polo reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner.
12. Late, incomplete, incorrect, or illegible entries will be disqualified.
13. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or for failures due to malfunctions in communication services or for any other reason caused by events beyond the control of Polo, which may cause the competition or entries to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by the organiser.
14. Polo may, at its discretion, disqualify incomplete or fraudulent entries or entries that do not comply with these rules. Polo may also disqualify an entrant if Polo finds that the entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the competition.
15. All prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the person matching the winning entry.
16. Prizes are limited to one prize per winner. Prizes cannot be deferred nor exchanged for cash or for any other prize.
17. The winner may be invited to appear on and be identified in national or regional media, including radio and television at no fee, but winners may decline such invitation. Polo may use, broadcast or publish the names, photographs and details of a winner unless the winner objects.
18. Personal information submitted as part of this competition will only be used to notify the potential winners, for purposes related to the competition, as well as for marketing with an opt out option.
19. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, Polo’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The choice of the winner is final. No appeals or correspondences will be entered into. Only the winning entry will be contacted by the organisers.
21. Polo reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the competition at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary. You will have no recourse whatsoever against Polo and its associated agencies and retailers in this event.
22. Polo, its associated agencies, retailers and prize sponsors shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify and hold Polo harmless against any claim, liability, damages (whether direct or indirect), cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the competition or the acceptance or use of a prize.
23. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered with Facebook.
24. For all enquiries regarding the competition or its outcome contact Polo Marketing on (011) 258-7600 or email Info@polo.co.za.